Social Alternative Institute was founded in February 2004.
Fields of work:
- Social Education
Main objectives of action:
- promotion of democracy in society in period of social changes and social economic reforms;
- integration of social risk groups in society;
- improvement of living and environmental conditions of different social groups.
Tasks of action:
- Promotion of democratization and integration of society;
- Improvement of access to different information sources for different social groups;
- Promotion of social development;
- Improvement of social development and welfare.
- Social Research
- Different Social Projects
- Youth Projects